Thursday, January 29, 2009

FOB-should i or shouldn't i


Urghh! I really feel like going! FOB's one of my faves next to the no. 1, The Killers, of cos. But there're stuff that i'm saving $$ for... And this is gonna sound the most superficial of all - a bag! And of cos, i need to save (tons of $) for exchange, and if that fails, a trip to somewhere, anywhere. So... hmmm.... if only i don't have such woes. Too many wants. Too many opportunity costs!

I was looking at Gucci & LV bags last nite, after seeing the LV bag that Sheryl's bro's friend's gf (hahaha, what a mouthful there) was carrying. It's damn nice laa... There, here it is.

Jz titled it as "gasp," hahah!

So anyway, that was the object of lust for Sheryl & I ystd... I kno it (might) sounds damn superficial to talk about branded bags, but hmmm, I think it's actually worth the money since bags are such an essential and I'm the kind who carries ONE BAG for anything/everything. I carried the Gucci bag to school, to shopping, to teach - hahah, it's reallllly worth it. (I'm not the handbags kinda gal... But Chanel's another league, of cos) Moreover, if one shopping trip costs $200+, 5 such trips can buy me one Gucci bag already!

BUT, as i went on to surf and read news... and all the unemployment, recession, low economic growth news hit me and i felt kinda ashamed talking about such extravagent wants where everything else is so uncertain... Hmmm. Sighs?

So should i, shouldn't i.

I've got other stuff to blog about, but they seem kinda unimpt now. Of those that still remain, which's only one which tops my mind as of now, i'm not gonna talk about. BLEHHHH... :p

No comments: