Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YOOOHOOO!!


Tho it's tad late, HAPPY 09'!!! The new year's been barely a month, but it feels like it's been going on for a while. Perhaps with school, everything just seems to be sloooow (esp. during classes) but sure flies by whenever I look back. As usual!

OH!!!! I remembered what i wanna blog about already!!! ******* IS IN MY CLASS!!!!!!!!!!! *hyperventilates* After not seeing him for like close to a year (summer hols + one sem), he's back in my life!!! Literally laa... But not like i'd be doing anything about it (AS USUAL) - it's just been a (nice) shock that he's in the class (should've seen my face and Clare's when he walked in late!) ;)

OH YEA, TALKING ABOUT THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT. I saw him the day before in a ROOM of 600 people (HONEST), and the next morning Kim & I were checking out his FB and TA DAAHHH, there he appeared in my FOLLOWING class. (a change in the initial conditions setting off a global effect (?) NEAT... i like IO already!)

Ohwells! Shit. Hope it won't be YET another fruitless sem going on about him. Don't worry - i promise that it won't!!!! I've moved on waaaaaayyy ahead ever since! :)

Anyway, i was looking at my organizer and i saw that Valentine's Day's approaching (in exactly a mth's time!!!) .... And i remember cursing my last one and told Kim I WILL be out on a date on that day THIS YEAR. It's just so miserable to eat hokkien mee alone at home at 9 in the evening (yes, i remember that fateful date vividly).... Now it seems like history's gonna repeat itself.

URGHHHH. Whatever!

Anw, I love Javier! He's sooo adorable that i wanna squeeze him whenever he smiles or does smtg funny!!!! He waved at my Dardar when she waved at him, and he can do "gong xi gong xi" action!!! Teehee! I hope there'll be more babies in the family! They're such a joy to be with! :D

OK, i'm being damn random and i really feel like jumping around (i don't kno why!) AND I wanna watch PONYO PONYO but no one wanna watch with me. UPSET!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Hope whoever's reading this will have a FANTABULOUS '09 that's blessed and filled with love in every way! *smiles sweetly* :)

No comments: