Sunday, November 09, 2008

♥ RYAN & ALLURE'S WEDDING! ♥

Congratulations!!! Finally tied the knot after... at least 8 years of r/s! :)

It was a really sweet affair to me, seeing my 2nd brother getting married. I teared when i saw the montage & when they were walking down the aisle! Yes, I always tend to get emotional at weddings!

Saw how my brother got prank by the bride's sisters!!! He had to drink vinegar, ate wasabi and the brothers had to pass sotong to each other mouth-to-mouth! Really hilarious! So poor thing! Do the sisters really have to prank the groom so jialat to show that it's not easy getting the bride??! Haha! If i get married, i cfm let my sisters prank the groom until sui sui! :D

Anyways, i'm really happy cos i really want my bro to be happy and i think he is! He's one of greatest guys around - understanding, family-loving, kind, generous and not to mention, REALLY humorous. He is one of the best things that i have in this life. I don't think sisters usually praise their brothers, but i really love my brother :) And i really like my sister-in-law as well!

Here's to a everlasting marriage filled with love and blessings. And to a Ryan & Allure's United soon!!!! :D



Wedding solemnization @ The Legends



Javier with daddy!





That's mostly what i have!!!
Gotta wait for the photos from the photographers!
I dun even have a single pic of myself, so un-camwhore, i kno

No comments: