Monday, November 24, 2008

"sick of this dress & these jimmy choos"

i'm hooked to this song for the day, its my newest ringtone, thanks to bengbeng!

IT'S BEEN A LONG WHILE!!!

I've got so many pictures overdue that i don't even think i'm gonna blog them up! From Sheryl's birthday to Halloween to ad hoc drinking sessions to KL trip! See, so many of them that i might die from uploading pics... I'm too lazy to even trf the pics from my camera to my laptop! :(

ANW. It's my first paper today - environmental science and it's so tough!!! It was really tricky, i didn't know what the questions want, most of the time was spent interpreting the questions and after which, i'm left pretty much overwhelmed then end up don't kno wad to write.... GOSH!!!!!!! Just glad that it's FINALLY over, gonna be all these behind me. 2 more papers left to go and it's the HOLI-HOLIDAYS! :D

AnyANW. I've received my first (and probably last?) CHRISTMAS CARD of the year!!! Yea, that person who gave it to me is DAMN kiasu... (hahahaha!!!) but it's the nicest christmas card i've ever received in my entire life so far and i REALLLLLLY like it!!!! Thankews so much!!! :D

AnyanyANW. I miss the fivers A LOT!!! :(

Back to the books. If i could.

No comments: