Thursday, November 06, 2008

Tired!!!

I'm soooooooo tired! I haven't exhausted so much energy in a long time!!!

Was busy the ENTIRE afternoon moving furniture and cleaning the house! My brother's getting married THIS saturday! Excited to max. Errr, kinda laa.... Just really looking fwd to it! :)

He has bought spanking new bed set and wardrobe and the BEST thing about it is that they're all gonna be MINE MINE MINE! Hahaha!!! I don't care if its donation or abandoned, he's just using them for a few months before moving to his new place! Woots!~

I was such a good daughter/sister today, vacuuming the rooms, moving the furniture, cleaning the stuff and clearing our CD collection! I think my brother spent his entire youth working part-time JUST to buy CDs.... -_-"

And this supposed peculiar behavior of mine (i.e. being so hardworking & helpful around the house) really amazed my mother & brother! He kept saying "WHO ARE YOU? I don't believe you're my sister!"

Damn irritating laa. Being nice & helpful also kena suaned... but whatever!

Die laa. I need a tan, i haven't been jogging AT ALL and there's a pimple on my forehand (cos my brother kept pushing my forehand and check if i got fever when i cleared my table a couple of days ago.... irritating!) Arghhh!!! Lucky the attn's not on me on saturday, but STILL... people will still look right. HAHAH!

Ok, gotta rest. Srsly damn tired! But happy! :D

No comments: