Thankews: Sheryl, Elaine, Jun Hao, Sheng Yi, Xiao Xi, Jon & Hazel for tonite :)
Love the gift, the company, and the cake surprise together with the dumb birthday song!!! I was really really surprised. haha! Good stunt there :D
The countless erps, parking fine & spilled barley kinda spoiled the evening but hoped you guys still had fun with me! Lotsa thanks for everything & for spending the nite with me!
I'll put up the photos soon, too tired & lazy to do anything now. hehs.
p/s: i just read the card. you three so sweet laa! (i love just cards!!!)
to le: to greater & better times ahead!
to dardar: we stay dardary... & yes, to my chanel next year! heehee
to hao: i hope so too!!! :D
Love the gift, the company, and the cake surprise together with the dumb birthday song!!! I was really really surprised. haha! Good stunt there :D
The countless erps, parking fine & spilled barley kinda spoiled the evening but hoped you guys still had fun with me! Lotsa thanks for everything & for spending the nite with me!
I'll put up the photos soon, too tired & lazy to do anything now. hehs.
p/s: i just read the card. you three so sweet laa! (i love just cards!!!)
to le: to greater & better times ahead!
to dardar: we stay dardary... & yes, to my chanel next year! heehee
to hao: i hope so too!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment