Wish you were here to do the "ooooh" and to pretend to raise your eyebrows! Think no one else would really understand how i feel as of now! :(
My auntie's granddaughter stayed overnight last night! I went home at 8am and talked to her till 9... only to wake up to her screams and laughter at 12pm. Grrr, but she's darn adorable at the same time! Only 5 years old and when asked, why mommy never bring you to Disneyland? She retorted: Cos mommy hasn't strike 4D -.-" ONLY 5, and she's been to more countries than i do. KIDS THESE DAYS!
So the rest of the day was spent idling since attempts to sleep without any disturbance were futile. Supposed to catch a movie but ended up at....... NIGHT SAFARI with Sheng Yi, Elaine & JOEL. Thanks to Sy's impromptu suggestion & Elaine's excitedness. I was thinking of going there on my birthday since clubbing has lost its spark. I'm glad i went there tonite instead...... We missed the animal show! DARN it! Tourists are more kiasu than us cannn... hahaha
Now that i went there, it pretty much takes away the one & only idea of what we could do on my birthday night in this tiny town. Well, I'm glad it was not spent there.... not exactly the best spot to have fun without getting mosquito bites! :x So, mind if you guys plan it for me instead? Say, a SURPRISE would be nice. :D
And now, here i am. Wishing you were here to share the bout of emotions. I'm not emo, no thanks.
My auntie's granddaughter stayed overnight last night! I went home at 8am and talked to her till 9... only to wake up to her screams and laughter at 12pm. Grrr, but she's darn adorable at the same time! Only 5 years old and when asked, why mommy never bring you to Disneyland? She retorted: Cos mommy hasn't strike 4D -.-" ONLY 5, and she's been to more countries than i do. KIDS THESE DAYS!
So the rest of the day was spent idling since attempts to sleep without any disturbance were futile. Supposed to catch a movie but ended up at....... NIGHT SAFARI with Sheng Yi, Elaine & JOEL. Thanks to Sy's impromptu suggestion & Elaine's excitedness. I was thinking of going there on my birthday since clubbing has lost its spark. I'm glad i went there tonite instead...... We missed the animal show! DARN it! Tourists are more kiasu than us cannn... hahaha
Now that i went there, it pretty much takes away the one & only idea of what we could do on my birthday night in this tiny town. Well, I'm glad it was not spent there.... not exactly the best spot to have fun without getting mosquito bites! :x So, mind if you guys plan it for me instead? Say, a SURPRISE would be nice. :D
And now, here i am. Wishing you were here to share the bout of emotions. I'm not emo, no thanks.
p/s: HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY, JOVAN!
With lotsaaaa love, your older gf :D
With lotsaaaa love, your older gf :D
No comments:
Post a Comment