Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Big 2-Oh!!!

Bang bang!
I accidentally deleted all the pictures taken on 21/05 and some of 22/05 :( :( :( I'm darn angry at myself now, so pls dun rub it in! Thank goodness Elaine took a couple... but it's really just a couple.

22/05
Dins @Waraku with two of my dearest & longest friends - Ginger & Angela, tgt with Donbit. Thanks for the gift and for all your nonsense for the past 10 and 7 years respectively! For cracking me up with your really dumb antics... without fail. And for putting up with my "I WANT...... (fill in the blanks)" - and hearing different things each time. Thankews for the love & pamper :)

The beautiful ones
Ginger & Angela


Angela's babes - Donbit & me!

My new found, comfortable position in Donbit's car.
I dig his cute yet cool zippy!

After which, supper at Xing Wang with Elaine & Sheryl.... and later, overnight mj with Jun Hao! I was the biggest loser last night, but but but.... it's ok!!! I was happily losing away! I was telling them at 5am that there's still someone else who hasn't wished me. AND THE SMS CAME SHORTLY AFTER!!! *does a major skip around* And i couldn't stop grinning after that x)

A big THANK YOU! from me
When the clock striked 12, all the messages starting coming in
Thankews all! Much appreciated x)

Kimmy the Lover was the first! woohoo! Followed by Elaine the dardar (who was sitting beside me), Rach the babe, Vincent remembered! and VINSON remembered -.-" and to many others, you know who you are, thanks! :D

No comments: