Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dee dee dum dum!

Finally over and done with two presentations -
Comms last thurs and LTB today!

My LTB groupmates!
Thank goodness for such a great team!
Everyone's damn fun to work with, and efficient as well!
Always have tons of laughter working with them :D

Comms presentation's groupmates
The boys fooling ard when supposed to be rehearsing!
Lotsa laughter working with these jokers!!
(HELLO EVERYONE! heh heh)

Marc's pictures turned up at Eugene&Zhi's presentation!
The effects: to show that a shaven head is a bigger one.
(they're introducing waxing, for ermm hmmm, down there)

Kinda like these pics of ma heels that Wil took...

How i started my day yesterday....
And lotsa hours studying RMSS. Damn boring ):

And we know what Ryan loves ;P

Anw, really had fun preparing for LTB's presentation for Leader I Have Known today! Took only one night to rehearse, and totally went bonkers laughing all the time! Fu Khai acting as Qin Shi Huang teasing Jen as the exotic indian physician, Tim and his seemingly duo roles (whahahah! cracks me up all the time!)

I don't understand how someone falls in love so easily.
Do you fall for anyone that comes along in your life?
Damn.... it kinda irritates me. Whatever, i don't really give a damn.
Just don't treat me like someone who'll take you back, talk to you, be nice, when you have no one and needs someone. I'm not and will never be that kinda girl. (I can never call you mine, and i will NEVER call myself yours)

I'm not trying to be difficult. I never wanna be.
I'm just complicated. Sometimes.


No comments: