Tuesday, February 06, 2007

WTF.

Some people are just so damn anal that you wonder how come they manage to survive for this long i.e. not being beaten to death earlier. Was quite pissed upon reading this email... YES, it is someone from SMU.

On 2/5/07 10:41 AM, "KHU Jia Hui" wrote:

Hi,

I am a student from the Tuesday Intro. Stats class. I only join in on the third lesson as I only manage to get my bid in the 2nd Boss. I didn't manage to get the notes from lesson. May I know who is free and has the notes 2dae? I would like to photostat all of them. Pls reply asap as I will be in sch the whole day.

Cheers,
Jia Hui

And this is some reply that some asshole sent TO ALL. I wonder how much this girl owes him to deserve this. He big asshole.

Hi Jiahui,

You are already a Year 2 student, which makes you our senior. You should have known better to sit in for your classes even though your bid has not been confirmed. It’s already Week 5, so why have you only decide to ask for the notes now?

I’m particularly irked when students abuse the email system by mass mailing everyone in the class through the class list for their personal needs. You could have borrowed the notes from someone in your class and copied it on the spot. Your request to simply photocopy the notes for the first three weeks shows that you do not have an understanding of the efforts each and everyone of us put in to fill in the blanks for the notes ourselves.

Why have you not approached the TA or even Ms Ching to obtain a copy of the notes in the first place? I’m sure she has an extra copy of it.

Kindly refrain from mass spamming everyone because of your selfish needs.

Have a nice day.

Kejie (kejie.tang.2006@sis.smu.edu.sg)

Nice day your head. Like you didn't mass send us as well. Cockster. Seriously siah. WHY.

No comments: