There you go.
Had Korean lunch with Clare today! Gonna miss her for the next 4 mths till i'm back home once more. I'll be sure to remember your omiyage!!! :D Upgraded my ram today @Funan as well... woohoo! It rocks to have connection.
Was at TM with Kewkew and.... bumped into Ivy Quek (& her gang of teachers)! Damn coincidental cos I msged her in the afternoon, hahah! Stupid Kewkew is really stupid........ TOO FUNNY! Made me combo hit him alllll the wayyyy today! :/
Mj with the gang (Kuannie, Kew, Rywynn & Edward) till now. Pics in a while... What a fun-filled week this has been! :) Thanks to all who spend time with me... I'm gonna miss all the extended dinners & suppers & laughter.... And if I were to leave with any tinge of sadness, it'd be cos someone didn't meet me. Sigh. What to do?
Just look at HOW IRRITATING this Kewkew can be!!!
But he always makes me laugh with his extreme lameness!
I think he's the only one who can make me laugh non-stop! :)
Wynn kept hiding behind Ry....
in like, every single picture!
The following 4 of us were from TAF club in primary school
(albeit different primary schools!)

So we were all acting fat... (except Edward)
Had Korean lunch with Clare today! Gonna miss her for the next 4 mths till i'm back home once more. I'll be sure to remember your omiyage!!! :D Upgraded my ram today @Funan as well... woohoo! It rocks to have connection.
Was at TM with Kewkew and.... bumped into Ivy Quek (& her gang of teachers)! Damn coincidental cos I msged her in the afternoon, hahah! Stupid Kewkew is really stupid........ TOO FUNNY! Made me combo hit him alllll the wayyyy today! :/
Mj with the gang (Kuannie, Kew, Rywynn & Edward) till now. Pics in a while... What a fun-filled week this has been! :) Thanks to all who spend time with me... I'm gonna miss all the extended dinners & suppers & laughter.... And if I were to leave with any tinge of sadness, it'd be cos someone didn't meet me. Sigh. What to do?
I think he's the only one who can make me laugh non-stop! :)
in like, every single picture!
The following 4 of us were from TAF club in primary school
(albeit different primary schools!)
No comments:
Post a Comment