Cos when i'm with him, i'm thinking of you
What you are doing?
Today's a really bad day to paint my nails. All colors look wrong - settled nude for fingers, pink for toes & finally done painting after close to an hour... & fingers are almost ruined now cos i kept fidgeting, typing, taking things. & pink suddenly looks all so wrong on my toes. sighs... should just go for manicure one day instead.
Reuben told me ystd that i'm a lot like him... & that my approach to r/s is more like a guy than a girl's. That i'd have to admit... I'm suave when it comes to letting go & breaking up, just like that. Maybe cos i still haven't found someone i reallyreally like? If i have, i'm sure i'd know how it feels to wanna hold on.
The other side to the coin's that tho i'm like that, i'm still verymuch all girlie & passive.... Hoping that a guy will take his own initiative even tho he's CLUELESS about me liking him; hiding my hp & throwing it farfaraway after msging someone... acting like i don't care when i'm jumpy; nervous & getting all excited, becoming like a sec skool kid all over again!
I guess this lethal combi leads me to the state i am today? I guess that's just me, and i'm not sure if i wanna change the way i am. I don't think that's anything wrong anws. That's me at my own pace. So just love me or leave me.
I'm hot & i'm cold,
I'm paranoid at times,
& I'm fickle just like that
URGHHH. Wish i could just................ i dunno.
Tokyo or Seoul? HOWWWW????
What you are doing?
Today's a really bad day to paint my nails. All colors look wrong - settled nude for fingers, pink for toes & finally done painting after close to an hour... & fingers are almost ruined now cos i kept fidgeting, typing, taking things. & pink suddenly looks all so wrong on my toes. sighs... should just go for manicure one day instead.
Reuben told me ystd that i'm a lot like him... & that my approach to r/s is more like a guy than a girl's. That i'd have to admit... I'm suave when it comes to letting go & breaking up, just like that. Maybe cos i still haven't found someone i reallyreally like? If i have, i'm sure i'd know how it feels to wanna hold on.
The other side to the coin's that tho i'm like that, i'm still verymuch all girlie & passive.... Hoping that a guy will take his own initiative even tho he's CLUELESS about me liking him; hiding my hp & throwing it farfaraway after msging someone... acting like i don't care when i'm jumpy; nervous & getting all excited, becoming like a sec skool kid all over again!
I guess this lethal combi leads me to the state i am today? I guess that's just me, and i'm not sure if i wanna change the way i am. I don't think that's anything wrong anws. That's me at my own pace. So just love me or leave me.
I'm hot & i'm cold,
I'm paranoid at times,
& I'm fickle just like that
URGHHH. Wish i could just................ i dunno.
Tokyo or Seoul? HOWWWW????
No comments:
Post a Comment