Monday, July 20, 2009

herro moto~


Couldn't find my fave Benefit's lipgloss today...
Think i misplaced it by throwing it from bag to bag
(and on the table back to bag)
I've a set of 3 Stila glosses but i think can't compare to the Benefit's one. Pwretty upset! :(

Went to Bark's Cafe with Kuannie Monstarz last friday!
Heehee... i heart my bff laa.
I think he could be the only guy friend whom i've ever be so close to :)
(sometimes i get sad thinking if he'd ever relocate or smtg...)
And i got a tad high on 3 bottles of beerus? :o
Let's go there again!
One bucket (6 bottles) of Asahi for $32 only!!!!!

Badbad sunday ystd.
Hope things will be aokay!
I oughta be stronger & not tear easily over little things
esp when i'm angry!
I hateeeeee to cry when i'm angry;
already seems like i've lost the battle by crying
DAMN! >:(

Booked my tix to Taipei;
paid $250 for travel insurance - ouch!
it's that kind even tho you've paid so much, yet you hope WON'T even need to claim it :/
gonna settle Visa & body check up soon!
I'd be away in bout 6 weeks' time! :( :)

Can't wait to meet up with so many pple....
Fivers, TW gang, Ginger & Angela.....
Felt like i've been hibernating myself. Dunno why.
I wanna go drinking, dinners, picnics & shoppppping!

INTERNSHIP ENDS THIS FRIDAY!
whooopeee!

No comments: