Thursday, April 09, 2009

It sucks to be me!


It sucks to be ugly, short, fat, poor & stupid.... 

Just spent a bomb seeing Dr. Chua, tgt with Sheryl earlier today... it's not exactly a BOMB, but the last time i saw him, i spent close to 1k seeking say, 4-5 mths of treatments, so i guess the same cycle's gonna be back! Or worse, since the two of us have now decided to be diligent and do all sorts of follow-ups.... & even to take "tropical medicine" whatever that means, haha!

Which sucks, cos it just means spending more $$! Bottomline: It sucks to have bad skin! So take good care of yours, although it's not like it's exactly within your ctrl. Hahaha! But if you have bad skin, see Dr. Chua! Or see any doctors laa... skin is like one of the most impt things, to me at least! It makes you feel good/bad abt yourself which thus affects a WHOLE host of other issues. 

I've got too many wants. Which i totally know that i shouldnt!!!! 
That's why i hate to grow up.  When you're younger, you don't really give a shit about such things, do you? 

p/s: OMG just now when Sheryl & I were at tcc, we heard this bunch of sec skool boys talking about having sex, or at least oral sex, or AT LEAST very heavy petting at a staircase.... he was honestly damn bullshit & completely showing off to the other boys laa!!! Sheryl & i were damn stunned man, honestly! Hahaha! 

Boy: Then she started touching & grabbing my balls.... I felt so weird.... But i don't know what to do... I just did whatever she asked me to
Other boys: How did you feel? Did you touch her? (they said neh neh!!)
Boy: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO MAN! I was scared! 
(And he went on to say how she grabbed his balls & how he played with her breasts.... and heard some other "wet" stuff, but couldn't exactly remember everything... & just imagine everything was in mandarin, so it just sounds a bit more crude & off-putting & even more funny! Hahaha!)

DAMN LAME!!! GOSH, I KNO!!!! And did they HONESTLY think that Sheryl & I were DEAF? We were sitting right behind them & we weren't even talking laa!!!! 

No comments: