Friday, March 27, 2009

Some lil updates


Hey......

I'm finally done with ALL the projects on hand! (except for 2 more presentations to go, but that should work out just fine)

I'm reallyreally proud of my Change Comm grp project! And for the 3 fabulous grp mates-- a Swedish exchange student in our grp, who's REALLY helpful & on-the-ball -- you don't really see exchange students like these ard often! :) 

Usually this kinda thing is pretty jinx, like end up people (or the prof) might not like the stuff we have, but after seeing 2 grps presented today, i'm really pretty proud of how thorough and analytical we were, heh! Not to mention, Clare's pretty slides work to our advantage as well! Just see how the presentation goes next friday then! :)

So what's left.... POSC term paper and IO test (35% zzz) next week! Both packed back to back... Urghhh!

And an internship interview on Wed! If all else fails, I guess i'm really giving up. It's sooo tiring, and TIME-CONSUMING (doing everything from interviews to the internship ITSELF). Oh, and I'm gonna touch up on my pathetic little star after the interview... Don't know what will Deon make out of it, hahah! We'll see! 

OK... just to say hello. Kuannie monstarz's leaving SG till next sunday! Can't even attend Kimmy's birthday with me! ): BAHHH... we'll all go partayyyyy after next friday= end of all SHITS ok! yay yay! 

No comments: