Thursday, February 12, 2009

YOU'RE THE LAST GOOD THING

about this part of town....

And so Kimmy says FOB was fab.... "freaking awesome" in her words. Urghhh... its ok, at least i'll get to watch the videos taken. I'll take some comfort in that. At least it's not like i missed the Killers' concert, no? ;)

ANW. I was COMPLETELY DRENCHED today while on the way to my student's place. I had to walk for like, 5mins to get there, and i was wet from shoulder to toe, bag & its contents. And you know what's the twist to the story? I HAD AM UMBRELLA WITH ME. And of cos I was using it. But what's the use of an umbrella if it doesn't keep my dry at all!!!! I was so cold, and hence upset! It's like if someone walks in the (heavy) rain, passers-by will be bound to look at that crazy fella, but having an umbrella doesn't exactly make any difference! Hmmmfx! :( 

What if you've found that last good thing about this part of town but there's nothing you can do about it? Perhaps you could, but you just don't have the courage to do anything about it. Too bad, i hear you say? I echo that too. 

Yay to completing & submitting the application for exchange! All's left is to wait for the good/bad news. I dunno which's good/bad, cos either way, there would be trips to be planned, travels to be made! It's just a matter of time! ;) 

No comments: