The last i checked, my record would be puking till 12pm & sleep for the rest of the day.
I can't sleep a wink today, it's 7pm & i'm still puking.
Honestly, wtf is wrong with me!?!?!?!
I'm gonna swear off drinking tonight. Totally.
On another note, i'm irked with the stuff that's happening. Always too soon to judge, be it good or bad. Wtf is wrong with me x2. If anything, i hope i'd a better sense of judgment. I hope i'll walk off learning from this. I hope i'll learn.
Updated: Woohoo! I only drank champagne the entire night laa! It's kinda boring not getting high, but i think it's worth it, given the whole situation tonite. It's 5am & i'm finally gonna sleeeep!
I can't sleep a wink today, it's 7pm & i'm still puking.
Honestly, wtf is wrong with me!?!?!?!
I'm gonna swear off drinking tonight. Totally.
On another note, i'm irked with the stuff that's happening. Always too soon to judge, be it good or bad. Wtf is wrong with me x2. If anything, i hope i'd a better sense of judgment. I hope i'll walk off learning from this. I hope i'll learn.
Updated: Woohoo! I only drank champagne the entire night laa! It's kinda boring not getting high, but i think it's worth it, given the whole situation tonite. It's 5am & i'm finally gonna sleeeep!
No comments:
Post a Comment