Saturday, September 20, 2008

FROM SOMETIME AGO; it's finally being published!


E-Hub for Mamma Mia



I didnt kno i look like this from the back.
I think my head is too big.... like those big-head dolls?!?!
& i didnt kno my bag was so big either.
OMG im so inproportionate laa!!!!

Some guy told us off for laughing at inappropriate moments!
He was like, staring at us & asked "WHAT IS WRONG?"
It was fucking corny; & Pierce Brosnan wanted to say his peace but Meryl Steep didn't give him a chance & just sang her song away, that's why!!!
Seriously, WHYYY SOOOO SERIOUSSS


EUG'S Place for drinks


I feel like puking again uploading THESE pics laa
OKKAYY i really did go puke... effff to the max.

Snoopy playing by himself! AWWW.
He is scared of newspapers!!!
Which was like my ultimate weapon against him!

NO PRIZES FOR GUESSING THE LAST CARD STANDING

I've got smtg to tell you, "THE WINNER TAKES IT ALLLLL"
hahahahah!!!!!

Glenn is sick. Glenn is sick.
I dont wanna play with him anymoreeeee


Damn tight now laa
Best buds already now laa

I think i was high when i took this
cos i totally had no recollection!!!

NEWATER SHITTT

Excursion in the varsity
is the same secondary's NE excursion -_-
Tested somemore lor!

I was asking Glenn, Dude why's your frd wearing a visor here?!!
He was like, Dude why's your frd wearing a CAP & sunglasses?!?!

You guys should totally be the NEwater ambassadors laa
FIGHT WITH WAVE for the role!

To Glenn: Oh ya, it is blurred. HAHAH!!

:)

I'm so totally NOT gonna drink at dbl o later.
Hangovers are shitttts.
In another issue, URGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ROAR!!!!!
WHY DID U HAVE TO MENTION ME?!?!?!?!

No comments: