Today i saw a cross between Jack (the musician) and J..... (my ex-not-so-secretive ol' long time crush)!!!!! My heart did so many flip flops.... I noticed him when he was walking toward the bus stop cos of what he was wearing. I think EVERY guy should own a pair of beige pants with light blue/white stripped shirt. It simply blows my mind away.
And he took the same bus as me. *squeals*
And i think he's gay. Cos 1, either his shoes are giving him blisters or 2, he is a gay. He walks like something's caught in between his balls. URGHHH, that's just so depressing to know.
But still he's attractive enough to me! Since Jack is not very good looking (in MOST of your opinion.... zzz) & J..... is too cute-looking in my opinion, so he's an in-between; which is a veryvery safe look. :)
I'm so appalled to learn that those books that i wouldn't borrow like 6 years back (that was the last time i've been to the lib), are still lying in the library!!! I was hoping to see some spanking new books, but noooo.... there're still some old titles lying around! I guess if they get rid of all the old books, they might just have less than 100 books around then.
I read Candace Bushnell's another title, thinking that since Sex & the City is such a blast (tho i've never read it, i just watched lotsa it!), the rest of her books might be just as good.... but noooooo.... it was like the prelude or sequel to STC and it was just blahhhh........ ...................
At least Robyn Sisman (at least i'm not paying it!) was alright and Neil Gaiman is seriously such a hoot. I hope he writes like a book every year and never ever die, i love his books to bits :D
And he took the same bus as me. *squeals*
And i think he's gay. Cos 1, either his shoes are giving him blisters or 2, he is a gay. He walks like something's caught in between his balls. URGHHH, that's just so depressing to know.
But still he's attractive enough to me! Since Jack is not very good looking (in MOST of your opinion.... zzz) & J..... is too cute-looking in my opinion, so he's an in-between; which is a veryvery safe look. :)
*******************
On my return trip to the library tmrw, now that i have a library card (THANKS to Ginger!!!! & her damn ol' skool library card! :D), i finally don't have to spend money to buy books! Imagine how much i'd be able to save!
I'm so appalled to learn that those books that i wouldn't borrow like 6 years back (that was the last time i've been to the lib), are still lying in the library!!! I was hoping to see some spanking new books, but noooo.... there're still some old titles lying around! I guess if they get rid of all the old books, they might just have less than 100 books around then.
I read Candace Bushnell's another title, thinking that since Sex & the City is such a blast (tho i've never read it, i just watched lotsa it!), the rest of her books might be just as good.... but noooooo.... it was like the prelude or sequel to STC and it was just blahhhh........ ...................
At least Robyn Sisman (at least i'm not paying it!) was alright and Neil Gaiman is seriously such a hoot. I hope he writes like a book every year and never ever die, i love his books to bits :D
No comments:
Post a Comment