Sunday, July 13, 2008

IN CASE YOU HAVENT HEARD


Twilight is gonna hit the BIG SCREEN!

YAY! Reel life Edward Cullen for me to swoon over! I'm tad disappointed that he looks like that.... cos he's perfect and unbelievably handsome as described and in my mind as well! I think, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt would be ideal as Edward Cullen but if only the book came out 15 years ago, or maybe Chace Crawford would be perfect for now!!! HOTTT stuff!!!

So predictable that it's gonna be made into a movie! Like how Stephenie Meyer has planned for this! Hope Bella won't be as irritating that it'd make me cringe whenever both of them get close! HAH!

And come August for the last sequel (finally!) HOPE Bella will stop being so fickle-minded, transformed into a vampire and live happily ever after with Edward.... cos it's getting so whiny! (But i can't resist Edward, that's why!)

Can't wait for them to hit the shores! :D

Links for the movie:
Twilight Official Website
More on the movie!

p/s: Edward's gonna be played by Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter the movie!), at least it's not Daniel Radcliffe or Rupert Grint! Hope their acting skills would make up for how apprehensive i feel about the cast!



Edward Cullen & Bella Swan


I HOPED EDWARD WOULD BE...........

Gaspard Ulliel

I dunno who's he but he was casted to play the role....
but they said too old! MEH! I think he looks hot!

OR

NATE ARCHIBALD!

Chace Crawford.... the very hot stuff!

OH WELLS!

No comments: