I'm in love. Head over heels in love, with Edward Cullen.
If only a fictional character like him exists in the real world.
I couldn't even probably care less if he's a vampire, so long he's the vegetarian kind. Sighs.
I can't say that i'm impressed with the Twilight series, it's teenage fiction, really; and if not for the fact that there are a couple of vampires & werewolves being strewn in (& coverage of that is like 3 chapters out of 20), no one would probably give any hoot about this.
Regardless, i'm still in love with Edward, the vampire.
p/s: I'm beginning to detest the fickle-minded, greedy, childish, demanding & impulsive heroine. She's getting too much credit and she has Edward. Urghhh!!!
If only a fictional character like him exists in the real world.
I couldn't even probably care less if he's a vampire, so long he's the vegetarian kind. Sighs.
I can't say that i'm impressed with the Twilight series, it's teenage fiction, really; and if not for the fact that there are a couple of vampires & werewolves being strewn in (& coverage of that is like 3 chapters out of 20), no one would probably give any hoot about this.
Regardless, i'm still in love with Edward, the vampire.
p/s: I'm beginning to detest the fickle-minded, greedy, childish, demanding & impulsive heroine. She's getting too much credit and she has Edward. Urghhh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment