Uploading my share of fotos... the rest are in the hdd & i'm pretty lazy to upload pic by a pic (i dont kno why its like that when its in the hdd). I've yet to see all the pics, as a matter of fact! Kim alone has over 700+ pics!!! I'd prolly die blogging or smtg... hahaha!
#1
WE LOVE WU TUAN ZHANGGGG :D
that i'm banned from uploading! HAHAHA
#2
The most not worth it meal of the trip!!!
but they still look effing scary despite knowing they're human!
@SHI LIN NIGHT MARKET, yummmmers!!
SG's one is no where near this!!!
The Taiwanese love their Apricot poodles, dachshunds & schnauzers!
I MISS JI PI, this uber adorable/tame long coat dachshund!!! :)
OH I DONT KNO WHY but dogs there are DAMN TAME.
Actually i kinda forget to notice how high it really is when i was there
More or less noticed it on the way / while getting around in Taipei
We must go back to buy some ok! :)
& we actually waited to see how the tuna gets slashed!
Shopping makes us weak in the kneeeees!
Copycat....
*WARNING* GINGER LOOK AWAY!!!!!
.
.
.
.
The cats there are like kings & queens laa... they just LAZE there
You'd probably think they're statues or smtg
@DAN SHUI, where the local goodies are
(Ryan, just for your Tai Yang Bing ok!)
YUMMMMY!
#4
I WANT MY KAMENASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Staging some performance right at our hotel's doorstep
& HIS ANIMAL PALS.
They're hiding now cos we're at some lane buying food, hahaha
XIAO GUI!!!!
Hid it while Sheryl was in the shower....
Dammit, we had a good work out running across the beds after that!!!
#5
WITH A PIG TODAY! No idea what he does!!!
OH AND THEY REALLY KEEP TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ESCALATOR!
I LOVE the Taiwanese for this man!!!!
Neh mind, not act chio can already.....!
See also scared already!
I really feel like eating this NOWWWW!!!!
I'm on your ass.
Really scared it'd whack my face or smtg....
You sit there in your heartache
Waiting for some beautiful boy to save you from your old ways
Leofoo Village (6 Fu Chun) is VERY FUN, definitely worth the $$!
There're many rides there, just that we were too busy playing to take fotos & the wet rides are darn fun as well! (the tamade RAPIDS!)
AND it's like a theme park with a zoo!
MUST GO!
IT'S DAMN NICE. WE LOVEEEE IT!
YUMMMMERS!
The (other) vendor wanted to say it's like roti prata but he didn't kno how to say so he called it "luo li luo suo!" hahaha!
The Taiwanese are very friendly people!!!! :)


Dim sum brekkie/lunch....
URGHHHHHHH!!!!!! WE HATE THIS PLACE.
Fucking hard to change S$ to NT in Taipei.
Only like ONE BANK does it. How smart is THAT?!?!!
YANG MING SHAN
We were there for like half hour? hahahahah!!!!


Oh wells, just had to take fotos to prove that we went there! HEH!
Took the TRAIN once!!!!
To the NEXT STATION, HAHAHAHA!

My virgin train experience!


Not exaggerating but has got to be the most yummy miso soup i've ever had!!!
Mediocre Unagi rice but worth the money! Only like 7S$ i think?
And look at the portion!
THE MISADVENTURE OF POOH v.2
Pooh calling FC.... hahaha!
Kena bitten by Croc......
At his sensitive bit too!
Wearing Sheryl's new shoes!
Pooh's damn loaded laa.....
Pooh fell asleep reading ViVi!!!
#6
Fucking hard to change S$ to NT in Taipei.
Only like ONE BANK does it. How smart is THAT?!?!!
YANG MING SHAN
To the NEXT STATION, HAHAHAHA!
And look at the portion!
THE MISADVENTURE OF POOH v.2
#7
Did some last minute shopping ard Xi Men Ding
& went clubbing @Plush on our last evening at Taipei



Kim's having sandwiches for supper!
I FELL RIGHT ASLEEP after taking this shot!
Happy high!


Every fast food restaurant does its bit for recycling!
Or rather, they separate their waste! VERY particular!
Did you kno Chinese has a sauce?
My luggage: JUST NICE! NOT BAD AT ALL!!!
Sheryl's overweight luggage!
Tuan Zhang's....
KIMMY'S!!!! HAHAHAHA!
And i'll miss Taipei.....
VERY Yummy food
Great shopping
Friendly people over there
Crazy nights in the hotel
Love my tuan zhang & tuan yuan men! :D
& went clubbing @Plush on our last evening at Taipei
I FELL RIGHT ASLEEP after taking this shot!
Happy high!
#8
Woke up late! Had late check out, MOS burger for lunch...
Walked ard, BUMPED INTO BEN CHEN & DARREN (small world!)
Walked ard, BUMPED INTO BEN CHEN & DARREN (small world!)
Or rather, they separate their waste! VERY particular!
And i'll miss Taipei.....
VERY Yummy food
Great shopping
Friendly people over there
Crazy nights in the hotel
Love my tuan zhang & tuan yuan men! :D
WHAT I DONT MIND, YOU DONT MIND . COS I DONT SHINE , YOU DONT SHINE . BEFORE YOU GO , CAN YOU READ MY MIND .
I'LL BE BACK FOR MORE .
Great, i've just took close to 2hrs blogging this AND it's only MY pictures!
Hand's aching from ystd's tennis & now this!!!
FINALLY DONE.
I'LL BE BACK FOR MORE .
Great, i've just took close to 2hrs blogging this AND it's only MY pictures!
Hand's aching from ystd's tennis & now this!!!
FINALLY DONE.
1 comment:
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment