We went to Zouk at 9.30 & were denied entrance into Phuture.
wtf? stupid stupid system but it doesnt affect the crowd anw.
I KNO... it's been ages since i've been there...
just thot 9.30 was early enuf. naivety on my (our) part.
Thanks Jamie dear for bringing us in laters! :D
wtf? stupid stupid system but it doesnt affect the crowd anw.
I KNO... it's been ages since i've been there...
just thot 9.30 was early enuf. naivety on my (our) part.
Thanks Jamie dear for bringing us in laters! :D
Being nice not to upload those beyond recognition fotos! hah!
Side note, not very impt, don't have to read the following.
I bumped into I C U C I C U (read: Fuck u or U C's the name) last nite.
GROSS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, can?
(YES i kno, Angela has warned me about his presence)
It's fucking gross acting cool with that gelled mallard hair, vest & blue stripped shirt or whatever shit he's wearing/doing with his hair... & it's just an issue of being gross deluding himself and his concept of coolness.
Which brings us to,
Either he's preaching in the club or... shockshockhorrorhorror
he's no longer the Christian boy he used to be?
hmm.
Nabey. Made me type a few paragraphs on that.
Waste my time.
Missing those not-so-packed with losers at Zouk days.
GROSS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, can?
(YES i kno, Angela has warned me about his presence)
It's fucking gross acting cool with that gelled mallard hair, vest & blue stripped shirt or whatever shit he's wearing/doing with his hair... & it's just an issue of being gross deluding himself and his concept of coolness.
Which brings us to,
Either he's preaching in the club or... shockshockhorrorhorror
he's no longer the Christian boy he used to be?
hmm.
Nabey. Made me type a few paragraphs on that.
Waste my time.
Missing those not-so-packed with losers at Zouk days.
No comments:
Post a Comment