What happened in Vegas was surprisingly good!!! It was sooo witty & left me cracking up at most of the scenes! YES, i kno it's quite irritating to watch a comedy (or even horror) film with me cos i laughed loudly, sometimes a bit later than others (but sometimes i secretly think that i GIVE people the cue to laugh! seeing how some have no sense of humor, whatsoever, tsk! hahah!)
The intellectual (or pseudo-intellectual) talk with the JC gang leaves me with nausea most of the time, cos it's usually more than 2 people talking about the same thing or even different things AT THE SAME TIME! i'm surprised at how well they could multi-listen! I couldn't do all these and i ended up not knowing what's going on most of the time, heh. But ya laa, just act smart & butt in. I like you bitches all the same! NO one bitches better than you GUYS, man! AND at least i could pull some mean jokes off Joel's 300$ recycled bag (if it's of any comfort, yes, YOU are saving the environment, so whopeeedoos!) :D
Been jogging for 2 days consecutively (yes i kno it's only 2, but hey, some people run TWICE in a year ok) at Bedok Reservoir & i wonder how long Sheryl & I are gonna keep up at it! HAHAHA.... We have surprisingly improved QUITE a bit & boy, does it feel good after a run! The motivation in itself is already so rewarding! :) I shall continue blogging about my running progress & see how far i could go... lest i embarrass myself and stop at what, 2 days. hahah!
Anyway, this is tad late but WOOHOOO!!!! MANCHESTER UNITED WON THE EPL!!!! :D It feels soooooo good that your fave team has won the title, AGAIN! Sorry, Man Utd haters, I'm sure you guys would rub it in if Chelsea has won, but TOO BAD. Hope it'd be a double win for the team at the Champions League as well!!! IF NOT, at least we didn't go home empty-handed! :)
The intellectual (or pseudo-intellectual) talk with the JC gang leaves me with nausea most of the time, cos it's usually more than 2 people talking about the same thing or even different things AT THE SAME TIME! i'm surprised at how well they could multi-listen! I couldn't do all these and i ended up not knowing what's going on most of the time, heh. But ya laa, just act smart & butt in. I like you bitches all the same! NO one bitches better than you GUYS, man! AND at least i could pull some mean jokes off Joel's 300$ recycled bag (if it's of any comfort, yes, YOU are saving the environment, so whopeeedoos!) :D
Been jogging for 2 days consecutively (yes i kno it's only 2, but hey, some people run TWICE in a year ok) at Bedok Reservoir & i wonder how long Sheryl & I are gonna keep up at it! HAHAHA.... We have surprisingly improved QUITE a bit & boy, does it feel good after a run! The motivation in itself is already so rewarding! :) I shall continue blogging about my running progress & see how far i could go... lest i embarrass myself and stop at what, 2 days. hahah!
Anyway, this is tad late but WOOHOOO!!!! MANCHESTER UNITED WON THE EPL!!!! :D It feels soooooo good that your fave team has won the title, AGAIN! Sorry, Man Utd haters, I'm sure you guys would rub it in if Chelsea has won, but TOO BAD. Hope it'd be a double win for the team at the Champions League as well!!! IF NOT, at least we didn't go home empty-handed! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment