Wednesday, May 07, 2008

MY 21ST WISHLIST!!

Just read Joel's wishlist & after a couple of friends asking me, decided to come up with my own wishlist! Last year i had a REALLY useless wishlist hoping for peace, love, joy yidda yadda that makes me realize that such things can't be asked for. And most of the times, beating around the bush gets me nowhere (or shows how much people ard me don't understand me!)

Ok, so here goes!

1. Wallet
A nice & good wallet goes a longggg way for me. If you're thinking of anything branded at all, Chanel's the name. I'm not particularly interested in LV, Gucci, Burberry... and Guess is not exactly branded, if you're thinking about that. Holding the same thought, i REALLY don't fancy anything at all from Guess ever since... ever since. I think no one will exactly get me a Chanel wallet, so seriously, anything nice, whimsical, matches most of my outfits will fit the bill. Red or black would be good. [Bold it cos no one ever seems to notice that i've typed this.]

2. Chanel bag [Status: I'm still dreaming...]
A girl can always dream, can't she? But it's almost as impossible as... me being in a relationship, on dean's list, marrying a rich & handsome prince by the end of this year, being stick-thin, you get the drift!

3. Chanel Mademoiselle Parfum
[RECEIVED!!! Thanks for the nice surprise! You kno i love you! :)]

I really really really love this scent & i'd be happy to own one! Remember it's Parfum, not EDT or cologne or whatsoever. It's quite affordable, really. It's just perfume!

4. DS Lite [Status: Pending!!!]
I've been wanting one since.... last year! Then the thought kinda went away... but now that i'm on holidays and how JZ has got one, Marc & Lin are playing it all the time, I WANT ONE TOO!!! hummpx.

5. Canon Ixus or digital camera's equivalent
I'm really frustrated with the limited options of my Cyber-shot & i think my brother is backing out on getting me an Ixus for my birthday which leaves me REALLY disappointed :(

6. Fujifilm instant camera
a.k.a Polaroid but Polaroid's a brand, really. So, pls dun get confused! I have a Polaroid at home already but i'm looking for a smaller & handier alternative! I REALLY LOVE the Fafi limited edition Fujifilm instant camera... love it to bits! But I'm not sure if it's available in SG, saw it at HERE! [you've gotta select a c'try & will be redirected to the page --> its the "YONE X CHEKI" BOX-SET that i want! One of the featured items] it's still there!!! Or any package (available in SG would be purrrrfect, really!)

7. A Watch
Love the sentimental value involved in such items BUT i'm REALLY particular about the design. So, if you're not blessed with any fashion sense, classy taste and knows the types I like (cos even i can't make up my own mind, been shopping for one since last birthday!), Don't Bother, but i appreciate the thought!

8. Jewellery
I'm not exactly a big fan, but since it's 21st, i reckon something like this would be apt. You could get me something pretty, classic or perhaps a bracelet which i'd be more likely to wear than anything else. However, the first 7 items above are much more preferable over this! And if you're thinking Perlini Silver, i'm here to remind you that i'm turning 21, not 12. Thankews!

9. Cold Hard Cash $$$ [Status: Permanently Open]
In a red packet, envelop, card... i'm fine! I'd really prefer material possessions i.e. those items mentioned above (ok, considering how money is one as well) but if you've ABSOLUTELY no idea or not time or simply couldn't be bother about shopping for my gift, then PLEASE, at least gimme some money!!!! I could save, buy clothes and if possible, buy those items above which's yayness as well.

10. If the item you're thinking of is NOT in this list
PLS PLS PLS consult the people around me twice or thrice. If not, i'd REALLY suggest you stick to this list or just jump straight to Wish #9. Or at least, hint me about it!

With this, I'm really thankful that you're taking time off to read through (which shows you actually do bother about getting me smtg!) And pls have fun shopping!!! It's really fun to shop for someone if you put in effort into it, heh! Pls remember a card as well, i LOVE cards :) And i really hope i'd have fun at my 21st, tho i'm not even sure how i'm going about celebrating it at all.... But am sure looking fwd! Love you all! xD

p/s: I'm almost afraid that i'll end up getting 2 wallets or 2 instant cameras (& i don't even want to go into the thought of NOT receiving anything at all!) so if you've made up your mind what to get me, i'd update it here! Don't worry, i'd still act all surprised & excited even if i know what's the gift! :)

No comments: