It's been a Movie Marathon Week for me this week! I've watched 3 movies within a week!
I've caught:
- 2 Faces of My Gf with Elaine & SY. Kinda forgotten the story already, i dun like Korean flicks & it wasn't really impressive anyways... and i realised it's uploaded online when i came home. Imagine that sheer cheee gek!
- Rule #1 with Elaine & Kuannie Monstarz. It was scary!!! Elaine was covering her eyes with my laptop thru'out the entire show! But it has a nice plot, & it didnt scare the shits outta me, so it was not too bad! Ok, more like i was squinting for half the show & kept asking Kuan wad's happening!
- Sky of Love with Elaine & SY today. I love the Japanese, i tell ya. They're just so..... cute & sappy & everything. Sucha sweet story, makes me wanna fall in love. BUT not with a cancer dude... so sick & tired of plot that guy/girl has cancer & dies. It's just so miserable falling in & out of love & leading your life w/o the person you love. The happy memories are far too short & the pain's too great to bear. So.... no more love stories with miserable endings for me. More of happy endings pls!
I can't wait for Made of Honor! McDreamy! I've been enchanted by him since Enchanted... haha! AND SEX & THE CITY IS SCREENING SOON! omg omg omg! i hope it's R(A) and comes out after May23, hiakhiak!!! Then i can watch it, legally! Cool shytes!
If you've noticed, i've caught THREE movies with Elaine this week already.... it's as if i'm watching with a vengeance! Spent one whole day out with her from Bugis to Chinatown to Town to Upper Thomson & i realised i'm officially broke. HOW? :(
Kimmy, Elaine, Shery & I are going Taiwan in the hols! WOOHOO!!! We're gonna eat like crazy over there... think we'll put on a lot of weight which's a REALLY scary thought! Hahah... Can't wait to travel with 3 of the most impt girls in my life! :D
Btw, there're ants coming out of my laptop! AND I HATE ANTS!!! What shud i do?!?!?!
I've caught:
- 2 Faces of My Gf with Elaine & SY. Kinda forgotten the story already, i dun like Korean flicks & it wasn't really impressive anyways... and i realised it's uploaded online when i came home. Imagine that sheer cheee gek!
- Rule #1 with Elaine & Kuannie Monstarz. It was scary!!! Elaine was covering her eyes with my laptop thru'out the entire show! But it has a nice plot, & it didnt scare the shits outta me, so it was not too bad! Ok, more like i was squinting for half the show & kept asking Kuan wad's happening!
- Sky of Love with Elaine & SY today. I love the Japanese, i tell ya. They're just so..... cute & sappy & everything. Sucha sweet story, makes me wanna fall in love. BUT not with a cancer dude... so sick & tired of plot that guy/girl has cancer & dies. It's just so miserable falling in & out of love & leading your life w/o the person you love. The happy memories are far too short & the pain's too great to bear. So.... no more love stories with miserable endings for me. More of happy endings pls!
I can't wait for Made of Honor! McDreamy! I've been enchanted by him since Enchanted... haha! AND SEX & THE CITY IS SCREENING SOON! omg omg omg! i hope it's R(A) and comes out after May23, hiakhiak!!! Then i can watch it, legally! Cool shytes!
If you've noticed, i've caught THREE movies with Elaine this week already.... it's as if i'm watching with a vengeance! Spent one whole day out with her from Bugis to Chinatown to Town to Upper Thomson & i realised i'm officially broke. HOW? :(
Kimmy, Elaine, Shery & I are going Taiwan in the hols! WOOHOO!!! We're gonna eat like crazy over there... think we'll put on a lot of weight which's a REALLY scary thought! Hahah... Can't wait to travel with 3 of the most impt girls in my life! :D
Btw, there're ants coming out of my laptop! AND I HATE ANTS!!! What shud i do?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment