Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Super Long Updates :/

I have so many thoughts on my mind right now... I'm too lazy to blog, but there're currently nothing better for me to do, than to chat or to bathe. and.... i'd blog first. hah.

Glad that I attended the SESS camp. HELLO??! i slept at 3.30am, last thought on my mind was wondering if I should go. I woke up at 7am, still contemplating about it. Finally decided at 7.50am; Conclusion: What the Heck.

Ginger msged me at 10am, wishing me all the best. And i think she was surprised when i told her it was actually fun! HAHA! My facis are damn on and very on (haha)... crazily on. Debs (one of the two facis) is like a crazy woman, i think i've actually met my match. i was just trying to control myself not to reach her standard cos i dun wanna scare people. HAHAHHA!!! She's pure madness and a real real fun to be with.

My group was great too laa! everyone is so funny and interesting. like mambo boy, 1.93m salsa boy... it was just such an interesting combination of people. Glad that we hit it off... cos if not, i think i'd just pack my bag and go. but i've stayed right till the end. so imagine, it must have been fun or what?!!!

I came home damn shagged. That i skipped Simpang with the gang.... i hope they understand that i was real shagged instead of being a missy. Sometimes i think i get misinterpreted easily, but i think maybe it's me too. I just have the attitude to be missy, huh. hahaa.

****************

Some of my friends are having r/s problems now. I wished i could go thru it for them, for the heck of it. But then again, maybe not. It feels shitty listening already, imagine going thru it.... I don't know man, being so single and so available, it feels very easy to just say, "Just get over it laa", or "Things will be better".... i don't even know if i meant what i said.

But one thing i know for sure, you only live your life once, so you live it like how you want it to be. It's too damn short for you to hold on pointlessly to something, or to live each day like a soap opera. Things happen for a reason... and when certain things don't turn out the way you expect them to, then they just don't.

I was feeling damn empty on my way back, either too too filled with emotions, or the lack of it... I wonder it's which, but i think it's the former. Cos i'm a thinker. HAHA. (that cracks me up) Am i having split personalities or what... One moment i'd be so high and happy, the other i'd be feeling so empty that i just wanna be alone. I need some stabilizer or sort man... It's getting depressing, but I KNOW I'D BE GOOD again. Cos it certainly can't get me down, not this way, i know :D

Some of you have absolutely no idea what i'm babbling on about... but i think for closer ones, you definitely do. And thank you guys for being ever so patient with me. Taking my shytes and nonsense and all. Love you all.

*****************

AND one last thing. I'm really glad to see Elaine and Edmund so happy together!!!! HAHA!!! Like, damn cute laa. You two better make it work... Love is Patient. (roars out in laughter, no wonder i suck at it!!!!)

Happy school day to Elaine tmr!!! (and to Pepper as well... though i know he wouldn't even be reading) All the best, my dear girl. DON'T SLEEP SO MUCH ALREADY OK!!!!!! btw, i fell asleep when other groups were presenting.... the ZZZ monsters just can't seem to stop attacking me. HAHA!

No comments: