Anyway, it had been fun. Overnight mjs, lotsa pizzas and minimal sleep. Thanksssss KamPang for the pizzas!!! I havent finished trying all flavours and you're going back to Canada :( I think we all wanna thank you for helping us kill ants, fetch frds and buy stuff.. oh oh, and for helping Ed to cover blanket (HAHAA)! I dun think u'd read this anw... but by any chance, just so you know :D
The brains behind the chalet. (and Edmund's too....!)
Look Ma!! HEAPS of Tidbits!!!!
This picture is SO LAME!!! HAHAHA!!!A kind devil, with a damn act cute girl :P
After looking at the previous pic, I think all devils have the same pose! Kua kua kua!
Look! The devil has horns. honk honk!!
A BIG pack of KeropoK almost as tall as i am! *wow*
Everyone wants to take pictures with Hong!!
But hor, I think he likes me best!
Look at his ai mai ai mai face when taking with Elaine.... o_O
This one lagi more classic, outright buey song face!!
AND.... the happiest with Sin!! :D
For the first time, i'm not gonna blame the camera but Junhao,
for taking such a lousy picture. HELLO? Flashhhh???
Most importantly, this is dedicated to Elaine, Sheryl and Edmund.
For the fun, for everything. Love ya'll.
Everyone wants to take pictures with Hong!! But hor, I think he likes me best!
Look at his ai mai ai mai face when taking with Elaine.... o_O
This one lagi more classic, outright buey song face!!
AND.... the happiest with Sin!! :D
For the first time, i'm not gonna blame the camera but Junhao,for taking such a lousy picture. HELLO? Flashhhh???
Most importantly, this is dedicated to Elaine, Sheryl and Edmund.
For the fun, for everything. Love ya'll.

No comments:
Post a Comment