Sunday, August 06, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIEMUND!! :D
Thanks for being the great friend that you are.
And for everything that you've done, for me, for us, for your girl.. kekes.

Special thanks to Jon and my bestie for their company last nite.
The drinks were horrid, but you guys were fab. Thanks bestie, for not giving up on me and insist that I talk about things that i was trying to hide. And allowing me to realise what's wrong with myself too.. And for letting me know that people around me still love and care. I love you, BABE.. heee.

And my two best babes!!!! I love both of you soooooo uber much.
Your love is very much appreciated deep in my heart... tho i KNOW i'm very missy at times, but i think i can't help it... bleah :x But no matter how missy i am, i love you two godzillatruckloads. I hope I'll recover from whatever state i was in previously, becos of the love that i've received. XOXOXO. (hugs, kisses, hugs, kisses, hugs, and kisses --- hahahaa! NACHO LIBRE, remember? cos i know Elaine will forget!!!!!!)

P.S. Edmund, i like you leh!!! :D~~~~
P.P.S. Let's stop this shyte before the two THINK that it's the truth..........
P.P.P.S But i really like you leh!!!! :DDD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~ i rmb the XOXOXO thing ok?! it's ur eddiemond who forgot. hahahaha. i still think now n forever nicer... damn funny la..hahahHAHAHAHA..actually i think it's ur laughter which made me laugh more~

Anonymous said...

BLEAH.....
i was laughing at my own laughter too!! hahahaa!!

EddiemUnd leh... not mOnd.... OOOH. MONDSTER. hahahha :D