HAI SING. (yup, you've read it right. unlike the other time I crashed MJ, this is an official invitation ok!)
Errm, I don't know what else to say, cos there's nuttin much to mention about that night. I've yet settled scores with Ginger......... for asking me to go.
OH yah, there's gonna be an
alumni dinner in December in Hai Sing. ALL ex-hai sians are invited. In case any ex-hai sians come across my blog. bleahhhh.... I think details and all are still being planned, but do keep a watch out. If you are that keen on going back, that is....
Some random pics taken during Hai Sing alumni mini-gathering...
That's Irene Lee in the centre. Best F&N teacher man....
as compared to Choo Lay Choo, everyone is gonna be the best!!
And on the extreme left, my best babe.
Who's mugging hard for her exams noww... ):
The other babe of mine whom's real skinny. And pretty!
All the girls around me are hot...
Why like that? cos Life sux. (according to Edmund:)
With Sheila! One of the prettiest dogs around... and real obedient! <3
I looked too damn fat on other photos for them to be posted up.
And i have no photoshopping or whatever skills to boast of... so too bad and so sad laa!!
No comments:
Post a Comment