Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Under the Bridge

Sometimes I feel
Like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel
Like my only friend
Is the city I live in
The city of angels
Lonely as I am
Together we cry...

4 comments:

El Generico said...

Feeling down? Visit

http://www.superlaugh.com/fun/smilestarter.htm

Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

wah.. sin u have a reader.... where have u been???

Missy J. said...

ginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn: hahah. i have readerS ok. plural, not singular :/ dun think that you're the only one. i can lend my ten fingers for you to count :)

elgenerico: hmmm. sometimes down, sometimes up. most of the times up, when you guys are with me :) sorry for being emo.

ginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn: pc fair! tmr last day! *yay* so happy! no need to stand whole day, can spend and slack already! *skips around virtually - my soles hurt :(*

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»