haven't been so such farms in the longest time! last I remembered was with kimmy and calvin (cheng xi) and that was really ages ago - uni year 1, good times:) passed by the fibua area at kranji and recalled our "ghost hunting" trip with the fivers gang.... missed all the shit we were doing last time & spending time going to the end of SG just for such nonsense.... ;)
went with the little ones from our family zenn's plus 2. our farms in SG are kinda pathetic... I only saw goats today. I was expecting many more, hahaha. had lunch at ivy singh's bolloywood & it was a rather quaint experience... oh well, at least we did away with the usual shopping trips & let the young ones understand more abt their surroundings ;)
IF I ever have kids, I think I'd want them to rough it out, play in the rain, get close to nature.... instead of how kids are now pals w gadgets like iPhones/iPads and getting educated from cartoons.




No comments:
Post a Comment