Friday, April 02, 2010

THE LAST LAUGH

of april's fool

HOW I WISH I'M OUT ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS
INSTEAD OF WISHING I WAS OUT!

shouldn't have bothered planning things
right from the start - sucha hassle, unappreciated
& WORST OF ALL, NOT EXECUTED. fuck!

shud have just joined Rywynn!
if only i didn't text to the wrong damned no.
they're having so much fun now
& he's highhhhhhh!

i'm pretty bummed that i'll miss out on SO MUCH FUN this week.
actually i'm sorely bummed.
tonight's for one;
viv's landing tmrw & at least i'll catch her & junz before i fly :)
they've (even calvin&hong) planned to go clubbing tgt
while i'll be away the entire weekend :( :( :(

i dunno wad's my consolation - why of all dates this weekend?!
free flight & accom? job opportunity?
thank god eug'll be there. if not i'll be really crushed now dudeee.
at least i hope we'll get to shop ard BKK on sunday!!!
that would at least cheer me up by more than a bit.

passed my Final Theory today :)
p/s: i've actually failed the e-trial TWICE -_-
damn scared to see my results during the actual test!

OK I SHOULD BE MORE OPTIMISTIC
for, nothing ventured, nothing gained!!!!
\o/

THE PARTY'S NEXT WEEK VERY MUCH ON!
mon - vivian pow wow
wed - zouk
fri - wherever you'd go!

woot woot.

bkk airport & chanel necklace? damn.
be careful what you've wished for, you might just get it allllllll.

No comments: