Sunday, September 06, 2009

au revoir...

What I've done this week - never had such a fun-filled/eventful week; thankews all for spending time with me! For all the smses as well... :) I'm gonna miss everyone so soooo much... Hope i'll be able to bear with the loneliness, homesickness & all... Don't make it hard for me by saying you'll miss me too! :'(

Mon: Caught The Proposal with Le; Dinner till late with Kewkew, Glenn & Rywynn @85
Tue: Lunch with Clarey Beary; Mj with Kuannie, Kewkew & Rywynn
Wed: Dinner with Le & Dardar
Thu: Met up with Ginger (*_*), Dinner with Ching, Ming & JZ
Fri: Dinner & drinks with Vic (guest appearance, heh), Ginger, Reuben, Nick & Stan
Sat: Stayed home wholeee dayyy~
Sun: Lunch & shopping with the Family :)

Sunday's Lunch
Dim Sum lunch @Prima Tower

View from the restaurant -- it's a revolving tower!


JAVIER!!!
He calls himself WEE WEE WEE!!!

My VERY naughty but sooo adorable nephew
All of us dote him too much!

Reading the menu
HAHAH!

So sad i wouldnt be able to celebrate his 2nd birthday with him this coming dec ;( Am gonna miss him sooo much. I was teary-eyed when we said goodbye earlier (& now as well)... :'(

I love you! :)
*kiss kiss*

Filled with mixed emotions right now;
looking fwd, yet feel like staying behind.
I sure hope time will flyyyy me by....
Will miss everyone soverymuch.
Come to Taipei if possible ok!!!! :)

Till i'm back in Jan in a brand new 2010!
XOXO

No comments: