HELLO!!!
Past few days had been a blast (from the past)!
Had a 1/2E2 gathering with the 10 Brothers & invited guests
i.e. fellow happening & fun classmates!
IT WAS UBER FUN!
Haven't had such fun in a while :)
Let the pics guide the evening!
First off, Steamboat @Bugis area...
Food wasn't fantastic, it was pretty hot (tho there was a/c)
BUT there was FREE FLOW canned drinks! Hahaha!
Food wasn't fantastic, it was pretty hot (tho there was a/c)
BUT there was FREE FLOW canned drinks! Hahaha!
We were all damn mean, still joking about BK 9 years later...
(w/ Edmund & Ken Kwan missing)
No prizes for guessing who was LAO DA -- BRAIN KOH!
(tho it was only becos of his size)
Mastermind 80% of the time was LAO ER -- VICTOR CHONG!
I think LAO SAN was REUBEN!
The rest all i dunno already.... hahahah!
And yes... i was the only girl! I was XIAO SHI (Small 10)
They initially only had 9 bros & needed 1 more to make 10!
Next off, to BARK'S CAFE to chilllllllax
Our tales are really legendary!
They've been tgt since SEC 2!!!! :)
& I've drank quite a bit by then
couldn't even remember taking this shot!!!
After which, some still weren't ready to call it a night
So off we went to VICCCCCCkY's place for drinks!
Where (almost) everyone became smashed!!!!
Who used blender to store ice & measuring cups to drink!
Sponsor of all the drinks at well, woohoo!
The first cup (note: it's CUP) of the night was Chivas NEAT
Look what happened to the Loser of the game....
Cannot take it!!!!
& I SWEAR I WAS SO IRRITATED BY HIM
who kept sticking his 2 fingers UP MY NOSE!!!!!
(but i was damn high after Bark's as well, heh)
The 3 of us sat tgt during Sec 2!!!
How stupid was that, SERIOUSLY?!!!
& i heard, even Nic's handphone! Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment