It's June hols... but seems like work's kicking in boohoo!
I'm actually kinda having fun... Pretty good company i hv there!
I suppose internship could be worse, but i'm enjoying mine just fine :)
Some pictures taken @work... HEH!
looks nicer as my msn display pic lehmaybe cos its TINY there
everything looks whack now that it's blown up hmmmpf
I'M LOOKING FWD TO THE COMING WEEK!
(finallyfinallyfinally smtg to look fwd to!)
- shopping (even if it means ALONE)
- lunch/dinner dates with ANYONE!
- blu jazz on fri with girls
- sat nite out!!!
- other spontaneous stuff!!!
AND I WANNA BOOK TIX TO GO BKK!
c'mon lets go & shop & hv funnnn! :D
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
i saw LIM EE CHEW just now!
LOLOLOLOLOL!
(finallyfinallyfinally smtg to look fwd to!)
- shopping (even if it means ALONE)
- lunch/dinner dates with ANYONE!
- blu jazz on fri with girls
- sat nite out!!!
- other spontaneous stuff!!!
AND I WANNA BOOK TIX TO GO BKK!
c'mon lets go & shop & hv funnnn! :D
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
i saw LIM EE CHEW just now!
LOLOLOLOLOL!


No comments:
Post a Comment