Sunday, May 17, 2009

MANCHESTER UTD's 3RD CONSECUTIVE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE! WHEEEEEEEEEEE :D


I was recommended by my eldest bro Kraft's Miracle Whip for my salads and i just picked a bottle while grocery shopping earlier! It's really pretty good! I just had a HUGE bowl of salad cos i added too much dressing & threw in more lettuce to counter that. Haha.. it left me REALLY FULL for like that 15mins & i so feel like finding smtg else to eat now! URGH.

My eldest bro has plans to shift to a bigger (in other words, more expensive place) cos of the income ceiling shit... And i'm not sure if my mom & i want to/will be moving in with him. Anw... I was pretty dumbfounded when i heard Plan 2 (Plan 1 is buying a condo) and i still thought my 2nd bro was shitting with me when he told me about it. Will update again on moving house if there're any nice surprises in stall :) If not, then it's the boring old flat for the 22 years and more to go!

Internship starts tomorrow!!! I just hope that time will pass so quickly for the next 10 weeks to come, and will it be too greedy to ask for it to be fun as well? :) I just hope that i'd be able to sleep early every single night, rest enough, and be able to wake up at 6am. You don't know how grouchy i am when i'm tired!!! HUR~

No comments: