Sunday, April 26, 2009

Good Morning, Sunshine! :)

Good morning! 5.30am & i'm wide awake!!!

Isn't it just SICK how this will be the time i'm gonna wake up for 10 weeks during my internship? x( I sure hope that time will fly by! Or that they'll be many p.hols!!! But i guess i can't count on that!

Just played mj!!! I really had soooo much fun... everyone was so funny that it became distracting to focus on the tiles cos they were all damn funny! Kept making me laugh with all the nonsense they have up their sleeves! Oh, and I lost $40 on Tuesday! My goodness.. my worst case of loss EVER... and my tiles were SUPER sucky. Like unbelievably bad! Today's ones were muchhhh better, but i still lost $2. heh!

And Man U. won 5-2!!!! The 4 of us were totally sian after the first half of 0-2... like totally dispirited! But woohoo!!! Awesome goals in the second half! Heehee!

I LOVE HOLIDAYS! I'm gonna be pretty sian when Ryan & Wynn go australia next week i.e. no mj for 3 weeks!!! Plsplspls, feel free to ask me out for the next 2 weeks! Gotta utilize time! I'll be uber free until May 13 when my internsip starts, that's when i'm (planning to) live like a bat.... sleep in the day & not sleep at nite; think i'd be able to do so? hmmm...

Wheeepeeedeedooo! Puts a smile on my face like YOU do! x)

No comments: