I received a Christmas card from Honghong today! It was sooo cute, made me smile at everything that he wrote. He asked if i remember our childhood dreams.... I wasn't sure what EXACTLY it was (THO i THINK i KNO, okie!) and took out those secondary school handbooks... and those were honestly THE days. Best time of my life, period.
Travelling back in time:
Didn't fulfill the first two, definitely hope to get to dream no. 3
And there was Hong, who shared the DJ dream with me! :)
I STUCK A PIC OF DEXTER IN MY SEC 3'S HANDBOOK
What the heck????
I don't even recall remotely having crush on him!
IN TRADITIONAL CHINESE!!!!
I really forgotten who's the person.....
Tho i could make a guess.
Who's a reallllly nice guy......
And the one below was from my bro! :)
Oh! and in my sec 3 handbook, i realised i liked so many guys in A SINGLE YEAR? There was Junye, Rafflesian (who rejected me, i suppose i could say that!), TM and KaiJie?!! (At least still can count with my fingers, right, Ginger? Hahaha!)
But in sec 4, i could barely see any guy's names in it anymore.
And not so much nonsense, def more gounded, eh? Heehee
I MISS:
- sitting beside Vic & Ginger & Ginger getting scolded cos I TALKED! Or how the 3 of us would never fail to get into trouble; Or the gang of us who'd skip class AND get into trouble tgt.......
- terrorizing/making theresa tan cry (and finally resigned) was our highlight!!! hahaa!
- 4E4's balcony where i'd run to E5 to find Angela/borrow textbooks
- Eating (ONLY) Blue plate during recess with the girls at our STANDARD table (and mostly eating the same dishes EVERY SINGLE DAY, hahah!)
I could only associate O levels with:
- studying overnight at the airport with Ginster, and the ocassional Sheryl and Dar (we were sooo freaking hardworking, i wonder where's the drive now)
- studying in school at night with Honghong & this guy who used to like me (teeeheeeeee; i wonder how come no one likes me anymore?)
- totallycrazy about "here without you", getting excited, hitting honghong when i get excited
- brown peanut m&ms ;)
- and leaving secondary school once the Os was over.
And i'm soooooooo glad and thankful and REALLY happy that even tho time has passed us by, we're all still friends. Still such good friends :)
************************************************
23 Dec
Angela did these pretty cupcakes for Jefre!
Where i gave Dar my xiang long 18 zhang!!!!
HAHAH! I forgot over what already laa! :D
3 comments:
seriously. primary school times leh. you should show dexter his picture HAHA
of the significant part of primary school days: skipping choir just to watch those chick flicks in tampines mall!!! those were some of the best movies ever. :)
i dont even contact dex anymore! do you? how're you holding uppppp!!!!!
ya we caught a movie almost every week. and the lies about bring in the library. haha
no lah i dont think he knows me. but i know his sister though. im alrightttttt, quite bad times but will get over it soon hopefully
Post a Comment