I want this!!!!
H&M and COMME des GARCONS collaboration!
Why doesn't SG have H&M?
I read about a year back that it's coming soon (@Paragon)
but WHEN????
I think it's cute, very minnie mouse! hahah!
It comes in Navy blue with white polka dots
That's my to-die-for combination.
I think the whole polka dots trend is gonna be back
Since this collection is so full of dots....
YAY. cos i think dots are kinda cute.
To check out the rest of the line, click here.
My IPE paper's in another 3hrs time.
I'm not done studying; i've not done much studying.
Dammit. BUT, after this paper, its the........
ONE WEEK TERM BREAKKKK! :D
H&M and COMME des GARCONS collaboration!
Why doesn't SG have H&M?
I read about a year back that it's coming soon (@Paragon)
but WHEN????
I think it's cute, very minnie mouse! hahah!It comes in Navy blue with white polka dots
That's my to-die-for combination.
I think the whole polka dots trend is gonna be back
Since this collection is so full of dots....
YAY. cos i think dots are kinda cute.
To check out the rest of the line, click here.
My IPE paper's in another 3hrs time.
I'm not done studying; i've not done much studying.
Dammit. BUT, after this paper, its the........
ONE WEEK TERM BREAKKKK! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment