Wednesday, May 28, 2008

21ST BIRTHDAY PART II & III

The rest of the installations...

Part II
24/05

Dinner with family @Jumbo
I THINK THIS IS OUR FIRST FAMILY PICTURE TGT :)
Haven't taken one since..... eeeeeons ago.

The first grandson & great-grandson of the Tengs!
JAVIER!!! :D

Couldn't resist taking a shot with him
He's very smiley & he's not annoying like other babies!
(I shouldn't compliment him in front of him right? Hope blogging doesn't count!)


My retarded brother turned him so he could look str8 at the camera -.-"

Look how huge the pincers are!!!
My faveee chilli crab!!! xD

Part III
25/05

Dinner with the girlies
@Hanabi Japanese Buffet

Trying to show how skinny the yaki-tori is....

Angela & her True Love, Donbit
FASTER ORD so you guys could move on from the "Dating" Phase!


They forcefully tried to kisssss meeeee!!!
ME DUN LIKEYYYYY!!!!! *squirms*

Thanks for celebrating with me!
You girls still owe me my pressie!!! I AM WAITING.
AND for searching the DS plug for me, heehee!

No comments: