Yet another episode of late night @ the airport with Elaine & Sheryl till 4am. The zits are coming back with a vengeance. But the heart2heart talk was good... i like knowing more bout my besties' lives. Others, i'm not that interested.
They said smtg soooo trivial last nite that almost made me tear.
Sheryl: My nai nai (grandmother) asked me over dinner if you have a bf already -.-"
Elaine: YA! My mother asked me when my kai loi (goddaughter) will have a bf???
I was like.... what the heck?!?! SHERYL'S GRANDMOTHER??? hahaha! i was quite touched that even people like these are concerned about my love life. My godma... cfm concerned one laa. She's one of the few people whom i will drag my bf to her house to show her. hahaa!
Oh wells. Certain things just cannot be forced! I can't help it if the guys i like are... almost outta this world. Haha... why settle for someone less when you can do with someone better? I'm NEITHER picky nor demanding nor materialistic, it's just that i've yet found someone whom i know is good enough. He doesn't have to be good enough for you, he just has to be good enough for me :> nyaaa! \o/
They said smtg soooo trivial last nite that almost made me tear.
Sheryl: My nai nai (grandmother) asked me over dinner if you have a bf already -.-"
Elaine: YA! My mother asked me when my kai loi (goddaughter) will have a bf???
I was like.... what the heck?!?! SHERYL'S GRANDMOTHER??? hahaha! i was quite touched that even people like these are concerned about my love life. My godma... cfm concerned one laa. She's one of the few people whom i will drag my bf to her house to show her. hahaa!
Oh wells. Certain things just cannot be forced! I can't help it if the guys i like are... almost outta this world. Haha... why settle for someone less when you can do with someone better? I'm NEITHER picky nor demanding nor materialistic, it's just that i've yet found someone whom i know is good enough. He doesn't have to be good enough for you, he just has to be good enough for me :> nyaaa! \o/
No comments:
Post a Comment