Tuesday, April 08, 2008

HAPPY 21st, LOVER!

04four08

Celebrated Kimmy's 21st @Carnivore!

Heh.. this actually looks quite gory :/

I miss Rach & Marcmarc!!!
(ok... & Ryhannar when i dun see him for long enuf!)

I miss the 3 of us tgt!

& I MISS THE FIVERS, full forceeee!!!!!

SEE, we look good with the 5 of us tgt! :D

He posed for me here! heh.
I LOVE the pineapple!!!!
I had it almost every round he came, HAHA!

Lover with her present!
Thanks for the uber meaty meal <3

This is how SMU celebrates the end of every term!
STARRY NITE!
It was actually my first there
& i'm quite impressed with the turnout & performance
(missed the EIC performance... oh wellsss)

Alex & Kimmy (circa ALLLL the shots & drinks)

Marc lighted up the Bacardi 101
(tho cant see here!)
She was supposed to drink 3 of these!
Dunno how come Alex & Ry drank for her......

Babe looks good with her c'mon looks....
I failed miserably. HAHAH!!!

Heh. Much fun...


Kay. I'm gonna be an ANGEL & NOT put up any unglamorous pics.
What goes ard comes ard. HAHAHA!!!
Err, it's gonna be my last saying this to you:
May the Key opens up happiness & opportunities in Life!

I've had tons of fun, hope you all did too!
It was really really doing the ol' thing tgt! wheee.

I'm so full from all the meat consumed since then till like...... naw. I told myself im gonna swear off meat for a week... but but... i just had the yummylicious pepper crab from Still Rd last nite! (it's still darnnnn goood) Holy crap.... im seriously tipping the scales ://

No comments: