I had a VERY BAD AFTERNOON today! It started off fine, i was waiting for time to pass to meet Sheryl for skool and i was watching a very interesting show on Discovery & i even can't wait to meet Sheryl to tell her all about it!
Then when i've reached the interchange, i realised i DID NOT BRING MY LAPTOP CHARGER, and i'm having an excel test this afternoon! i really couldn't believe it & i was soooo damn pissed with myself! Happily watching tv and all and didn't even pack the most impt thing!
SO, I HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY BACK HOME. And to top it all, the weather was ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS. *grrrr* I really hated myself right at that moment.
And during the CAT exam..... i almost cried during the first half hour! i totally didn't kno wad's going on at all! Wanted to ask someone online for help but there's no one i could really ask! I really thought that Excel was the bane of my existence and just kept cursing & cursing & cursing it!
But the Prof was really nice... we (well, Sheryl & i and the soccer boys) did the paper from 3.30-8pm! It was supposed to end at 6.45pm! He said he just hoped he won't leave at 11pm, haha! And we were still saying that we'll have it done in 2hrs time! Yea, so i kinda figured out what was going on after an hour & hope i'll AT LEAST pass this paper (which's a re-test!)
I kno i'm really very loh soh! BUT BUT i really had a bad & long day.... but i'm glad that it's all over. Forgive me for my prissy-ness. I kno i can be a real bitch at times.... :/
Updated: Brendon told me he just got back home, he finished the exam at 11pm!!!! HOLY SHIT! Now i feel like i'm doomed!!! :(
Then when i've reached the interchange, i realised i DID NOT BRING MY LAPTOP CHARGER, and i'm having an excel test this afternoon! i really couldn't believe it & i was soooo damn pissed with myself! Happily watching tv and all and didn't even pack the most impt thing!
SO, I HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY BACK HOME. And to top it all, the weather was ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS. *grrrr* I really hated myself right at that moment.
And during the CAT exam..... i almost cried during the first half hour! i totally didn't kno wad's going on at all! Wanted to ask someone online for help but there's no one i could really ask! I really thought that Excel was the bane of my existence and just kept cursing & cursing & cursing it!
But the Prof was really nice... we (well, Sheryl & i and the soccer boys) did the paper from 3.30-8pm! It was supposed to end at 6.45pm! He said he just hoped he won't leave at 11pm, haha! And we were still saying that we'll have it done in 2hrs time! Yea, so i kinda figured out what was going on after an hour & hope i'll AT LEAST pass this paper (which's a re-test!)
I kno i'm really very loh soh! BUT BUT i really had a bad & long day.... but i'm glad that it's all over. Forgive me for my prissy-ness. I kno i can be a real bitch at times.... :/
Updated: Brendon told me he just got back home, he finished the exam at 11pm!!!! HOLY SHIT! Now i feel like i'm doomed!!! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment