And then CNY is over :( Tho i dun particularly make a huge deal outta it, meeting the relatives once a year is quite nice... seeing how everyone has changed & getting on. & the festive mood just makes everything seems happier. On the sad note, it means that sekolah starts all over again after this weekend, OH WAIT, that means tomorrow. BOO :( :(
I forgot to bring my camera to my grandma's place during the first day of CNY!!! I can't believe it... but come the next day, i was kinda too busy gambling blackjack to bother. OH! We were looking thru all the cousins' photos at my grandma's place, which has like 4 huge stacks of old pictures, & they were all soooooooo CUTEEEE!!!! & FUNNNY!!!!
Well, i thot i looked REALLY CUTE when i was young! And my eldest brother looks like my aunt's bf beside her, hahaha!!! He wore those really big glasses, looking like a total NERD. My 2nd bro is JUST LIKE HIMSELF NOW, cheeky all the same. From young until now, he just poses like a monkey!!!!! Really funny! I kope my picture of my bro home... didnt take any of mine, keeping it there for old times' sake :)
For the past two nights, i've been dreaming that i was in LOVE! I don't even kno why's that!!! Maybe the Valentine's Day atmosphere getting into me, unconsciously! But it's soooo sweet & nice! Awww....
Tidbits: I'm being really busybody here, but i think my cousin's been quarrelling with his gf so often recently that it reminds me of the downsides of being in a r/s! URGHHH! it's so irritating listening to people quarrel. i HATE it. I've never REALLY had a quarrel before... but i think it's damn irritating & a waste of time. I wish i'd have a bf who'd just make me laugh whenever we quibble & i'll forget about it instantly. Wouldn't it be nice? :)
DAY 1: CNY MAHJONG ALL-NIGHTER @ KUAN'S
& he is so o o o ooo slow & NOISY!!!!
CANNOT TAKE IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment