Thursday, February 21, 2008

IT'S TERM BREAK!!!

CAT mid term, ALL of my mid terms, are finally over! CAT mid was soo o o o oo bad. It was absolutely shitty. No fricking way i'd ever pass, maybe a 5/25 is already godsend. Econs mid term was also tough! Melayu was bad as well... at least we've "worked on it tgt". (I'm gonna be careful with my words cos you'll never kno who'd chance upon it) AT LEAST THEY'RE ALL OVER. I'm gonna enjoy my well-deserved one-week break! :)

I realise blogging is not as personal as it is supposed to be anymore. The relief teacher who got sacked for posting his students' compositions, oh well... i thought that was a bit undeserved. It's not exactly "wrong", tho it might be mean & insensitive of him to do so, but you know how people like to be funny or controversial to attract readership. And seriously, no one really tells a relief teacher what to do anyway. When i was one, they did not even tell me how to conduct a class or how to handle the students... so i thought that was a tad unfair to post all the bad judgments on him. There are definitely worse things that people have posted online, but yet, look who gets away.

I dun even kno if i'd get into trouble for trying to be honest. Oh wells. It feels like "Big Brother is watching you" all over again, and this is supposed to be an open society. The irony of it all!


No comments: