Wednesday, January 30, 2008

IM SLEEPY BUT I CANT SLEEP

Depeche Mode's Somebody suddenly comes to my mind. I remember falling in love with this song & falling out of love with it... but it still stays the song which holds some truth to the kind of person whom i'm looking for. HOWEVER, it's not a sweet-sickly love song per se, esp. the last stanza, which's why i like it even more!

Today DiXi & Young asked me what kind of guys i like (currently i totally dig the shirt/pants, OR preppy, mallard(still)/short hairdo, not too tall/short/fat/skinny type of guys!); told me i'm too picky & the criteria that i'm looking for cfm wont surface in the guy i'm with eventually. hmmm... we shall see! (so exciting right?) OH, i spoiled my favourite bangle today!!! I hit Dixi & it dropped and the magnetism stuff broke :( :( :(

OH, even my Malay prof told me that by year3 if i'm still single, i should forget about being attached! SUCH A PESSIMIST! (just when i thot i'm already very pessimistic) Let's push it back to year4; or how about before i graduate? hahaha.

Went to gym with Ryan, Kim & Marc today. Finally settled at 85 with Ryan (after being VERY indecisive of where to go for dinner) & I BUMPED INTO MISS QUEK! I couldn't finish my carrot cake & i joked to Ry saying i'll ask my teacher down to treat her eat my leftovers & 20mins later, Quek walked past! HAHAHA.

I'm bored. & tired.

No comments: