Zoukout was uberrr happening! It spanned over quite a large area! Siloso beach, or Sentosa, for that matter, would never ever be this crowded and filled with party crazed people thru' the entire nite! Too bad it was only the 3 of us... wished the boys were there! Both Rach & I forgot to bring camera!!! ARGHHHH!!! But i've finally been to a Zoukout!
We spent bout 6 hours there, danced about 2.5 hrs and spent the rest of the time walking & resting. I wonder if those people who managed to party thru the entire night were either damn high or on drugs.... hahaha. But still, i think anyone would be able to get naturally high there, given the atmosphere. It was really pretty fun, just that my attention could not last thru the entire event, haha!
I puked my entire Macs breaks out immediately when i got home. I think it's the milo i had that killed me... DAMN. Oh well, now that the big hooha is over, I'm looking fwd to our Fivers' Picnic next week! Back to the basics of having fun..... :)
We spent bout 6 hours there, danced about 2.5 hrs and spent the rest of the time walking & resting. I wonder if those people who managed to party thru the entire night were either damn high or on drugs.... hahaha. But still, i think anyone would be able to get naturally high there, given the atmosphere. It was really pretty fun, just that my attention could not last thru the entire event, haha!
I puked my entire Macs breaks out immediately when i got home. I think it's the milo i had that killed me... DAMN. Oh well, now that the big hooha is over, I'm looking fwd to our Fivers' Picnic next week! Back to the basics of having fun..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment