Monday, October 29, 2007

Just so you know, so that you know.

The talk that Kim, Elaine & I had last night just taught me so much again. About situations (just that you've gotta be prepared, heh :P) and on the larger picture, life itself. Can't help but feel that we are INDEED getting older as we touched on such topics & it's quite scary... i think. Wish i'd forever be that sheltered little girl at home, but things do change.

I'm thankful with what i have, albeit what little i might have. But that's all relativity and the works. Looking at the blind man who almost walked toward the MRT track the other day, i just feel very thankful once again for things that are taken granted in life.

I suddenly realised that more than half my life has passed by without you. I wonder if things would be different if you were around... but i try not to think about it cos there's just no point doing so. Sometimes i feel sorry that i didnt think of you as much as i ought to, that life, indeed does go on. Hope you're happy where you are.

It all boils down to the little things in life that keep us in contented and grateful. I'll be around, just so you kno.

No comments: