Another day has passed and mid-week is over, AGAINNNN!!!
everybody echoes: I KNO!!!!
I kept dozing off at Political Economy today... i really cant help it.... i'm really really so tired that when i painted my nails earlier, i was more like doodling and just making sure there's colour somewhere, somehow. So, why did i even bother to paint? Good qn!
everybody echoes: I KNO!!!!
I kept dozing off at Political Economy today... i really cant help it.... i'm really really so tired that when i painted my nails earlier, i was more like doodling and just making sure there's colour somewhere, somehow. So, why did i even bother to paint? Good qn!
Snippets of a day in skool today:
Comms class
SOO CUTEE x)
Lunch: 12-3.30pm
if i'd to market this product, it'd be like... remember eating with my family whenever Mom's too lazy to cook/lazy to eat-out/cos my bro feels like eating it -.-"
(I won Eug in seeing who-eats-the-nugget FASTEST!!)
HAHAHAHA!
Lessons from 830-645, NO JOKE! heh.
(NO! not funny, dont heh)
Political Economy
sweets that look good & taste good!
looks like what Tofuman would eat!!!!
i've got this tendency to talk to myself.
help. . . . . .
i need some distraction in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment